what would you like to change
about your skin?
No two skins are alike and that is why I highly recommend a skin consultation before I begin any treatments or recommend any products. This is to ensure that we are making the best choices to address your skin concerns and give you the healthy, beautiful skin you desire and deserve!
For a limited time only I am offering FREE skin consultations to get you started on the journey to your best skin ever.
skin consultation (NORMALLY $75) 1 hour
If you are truly wanting to transform your skin and are ready to commit to making changes then a skin consultation is the best way to begin your journey to your healthy, glowing skin.
- Thorough and detailed skin analysis including looking at the skin under a Woods lamp to see beneath the surface.
- Discussion about your skin concerns and goals - what you would like to change about your skin and what would you like to achieve with your skin?
- Investigation of factors that may be causing or contributing to your current skin concerns including lifestyle, diet, medications, health history and products that you are currently using.
- Recommendations for helping you achieve the skin of your dreams including a detailed treatment plan, lifestyle and product recommendations to achieve the best outcomes for your skin.
- An express treatment including deep cleanse and enzyme exfoliation to brighten and smooth your skin and get you on the way to your best skin ever.
online / long distance consultations
If you are not able to make it into the salon for a consultation for any reason I do offer online consultations to ensure that the products you purchase are suitable for your skin and help you achieve the results you desire.
Whilst in salon treatments are absolutely fantastic and really help to boost your results, it is what you do at home that makes the biggest overall difference in your skin. Performing a regular skincare routine, using the most appropriate products for your individual skin concerns, makes the world of difference to the health, vitality and appearance of your skin.
You will be given a detailed report that will investigate the possible causes of your skin concerns including lifestyle factors, diet, supplements, medications and medical conditions that may be exacerbating them. I will also provide product recommendations and take a look at the makeup, hair and body products that you're using currently for ingredients that may be contributing to your skin concerns.