brow waxing aftercare
After having your eyebrows waxed the hair follicles are open. The following care is recommended for 24 hours following your treatment to help prevent any infection:
- Do not apply makeup, lotions or other products to the waxed area.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the waxed area.
- Avoid swimming, saunas and overly hot showers.
If you experience any redness or irritation after your tinting treatment apply a damp cotton wool compress. If this does not alleviate the irritation please seek medical advice and please let me know so I can note it in your treatment record.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup for 12 hours.
- Try to avoid rubbing your eyes directly after treatment.
- There are a few things that can cause tints to fade more quickly, these include the use of oil based eye makeup removers, swimming in chlorinated pools and exposure to UV (sunlight).
- To prolong the life of your tint, wearing sunglasses when outdoors is highly recommended.
"Katie is awesome. After having allergic reactions in the past to products used around my eyes, Katie had no hesitation in doing products/skin test prior to doing any services for me. Very professional, clean, welcoming. Can highly recommend Katie. "
"I couldn't ask for a better experience at Bushland Beauty with Katie. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. The results of my eyelash tint/eyebrow tint and wax were exemplary. Katie was very professional and did an amazing job of making me feel pampered. I would 10/10 recommend Bushland Beauty to anyone! "
"Last week I had my first appointment with Katie. She was absolutely lovely and so accommodating! As it was my first time tinting my eyelashes, she made me feel so comfortable. She even followed up the next day to make sure I liked the finish. If your looking for someone that provides an exceptional experience, I highly recommend her. Looking forward to my next appointment."